Sunday, August 19, 2018

He Speaks Russian..

It was on my 2nd day at Teluk Nipah that I met Addam.He is one of the beach boys that caters for tourist the water sports and island hopping.

"Cantik bunga" I heard him commenting on the flower clip on my hair.Thats how I got to know this friendly guy.I supposed that's his sales gimmick.Then he asked us if we want to go boating around the island.60rm he said for the 3 of us.We accepted and I am glad we did cos it was an experience for us.

Like other beach resorts or island,there are bound to be beach boys who earns their livelihood by taking tourist on boat rides and  and indulge in sea sport.

Addam and his gang are like those guys except that he could speak Russian as well as 8 other languages.

We all know that selling is not easy.You need to have the skill in talking your way to impress your customers.

While we were talking, a group of Indians came and he convinced them to take his boat by speaking in Tamil.Well done Addam!

He created his own job with his skill about the sea and the boat.He has others working for him too.He finds the customers and his friends ride the boats etc. Social Business is what I think this is.

I guess I am selling Addam here because he is hardworking and kind plus he speaks Russian!

Ends

No comments: