Friday, September 22, 2017

What's your health regime?

So I wrote about my love affair with Zumba last week.This could be a continuation or it is not.Your choice.I was browsing through the net and noticed that many gyms are now available in Ipoh town.The MB called it the 'Hipster city'.Hipster is one thing but what about healthy city?

I do find Ipoh folks to be very health conscious ,yes it's not going to cost a bomb to exercise in Ipoh.In the morning you will see ppl of all ages running,walking or tai chi at the popular spot 'Polo Ground'Not only that but some may even go to the Kledang hill to climb.I used to climbed that beautiful hill almost every week cos I love the smell of nature.There are older ppl than me climbing that hill and the view from the top is magnificent.

Then , once upon a time I frequent the gym at the swimming club.Not bragging but I do weights before and oh before I forget my proud moment was when I climbed mount Irau through the mossy jungle.It was damn tough but I did it.I consider myself a fitness freak.Then there is my passion for yoga.Been practicing it for like ten years and I believed that yoga makes a person strong and agile.The health benefit for yoga is tremendous .

Have you heard of the insanity workout by Shaun T?I completed the whole two months and after that I stopped cos it's the same thing over n over.You need to find the right type of fitness that makes you happy. Therefore you have to try out and as for me I have found what makes me tick!

It's Zumba for me plus piloxing and Strong.All comes under one roof and my tutor is very good.I won't give too many praises cos you might think I want to 'bodek' her.Adeline you are the best!
Companions during our exercises plays an important role and at groove fitness Ipoh all the ppl are amazing.They come in all kinds of shapes,races and characters.There are funny ones,proud ones but at the end of the day,it's them that makes the class fun and ofcos credit goes to the tutor for giving us her time and effort.The wonderful songs and new steps that she chose for us.

The bottom line here is that Ipoh ppl are healthy ppl cos we have the time for exercise and so many places to go for fitness. I wish to say that Ipoh is not only a hipster city but a healthy city.

No comments: