Sunday, September 24, 2017

Bruno Mars wannabe

Remember the Zumba video of a Bruno Mars song   which I posted on my previous blog? Well my tutor, Adeline was so kind, knowing that I love the song and dance version so today after our class she gave me the honour of dancing to that song with a few good friends plus her too and had it taped on video. So we have our very own Zumba video to the song by Bruno Mars. Hey, Bruno will be thrilled!
The best part about the whole episode is that we gained confidence which is important and we had lots and lots of fun.Not forgetting team work because one of the student willingly became the camera woman. It was my first experience dancing on video and my gratitude goes to Adeline for being a sport.
Let me give you a snippet of the girls from Groove Fitness Ipoh that are in the video .OK there's this lovely lady who is like a big sister  to practically all of Adeline 's students. They lovingly call her 'Ngor Cher' but silly me accidentally called her Ngar Choi which means 'taugeh '.I am sure that had it been someone else, I would probably receive a slap for calling that, literally but not this lady. She is bubbly and have a great sense of humour.
Wendy was the first girl that striked a conversation  with me at Groove and for that I am thankful. She's the girl with beautiful eyes and she speaks Malay well. She mixes with everyone regardless of race and of course she has a beautiful figure after all the years of Zumba.
Then there's my mate Wye Peng  who has been with me for more than ten years. Like me ,she is new at Groove but seems to adapt nicely and I can tell that she's happy with Zumba. Another girl is Joey. Fantastic dancer and  she is full of zest. I think Adeline gave out that aura and energy to us.As they said, if you want to know how good  the teacher is than you must look at her students.


Did I miss anyone that was in the video.Oh there is Josephine, the polite girl that loves Zumba. She is a good dancer too and I suppose all of them are well trained by Adeline.If I miss out a name of the others in the video, I am sorry  but if I am not
wrong the other charming lady is Ruby. I am not good with names, soon I will forget my own name!



I will be sharing the video of us doing our thing here and we hope to do more videos in the future. Hey Bruno Mars, this one is for you. 

No comments: