Sunday, November 27, 2016

Cheap and tasty

Hotel Sri Malaysia is known by everyone for it's cheap rate and good location around Malaysia.
So I was invited to try the food at Hotel Sri Malaysia Ipoh and I must admit that it is a good place to eat if you are into food and not the hipster culture.


The hotel is ordinary,nothing to shout about but if you are going to just 'sleep' and spend your day outdoor,it is a good bargain.

Yours truly was there by an invitation from the new Manager, Salahuddin Shiyamuddin.It had been a while since I step foot in there but the place have not changed.

My friend from Copthorne,Rose was there too and actually it was she who asked Salahuddin to invite me.


We were served the 'cucur udang' which was so 'sedap' and it cost only RM 5/ a plate with 'teh dangdut'.

Then we had rice with 'asam pedas' served in a clayport.It was divine! The chef also served us 'mee kicap' with fish ball soup.Truly delicious and the set of rice with asam pedas is only RM12/


I am definitely going there for lunch or tea again.




No comments: